On 20 Aug 2008, at 15:12, Nick Arnett wrote:

> William,
> This is not a discussion list about religion

"All is Brin".

On 22 Dec 2003, at 04:03, Doug Pensinger wrote:

> With all due respect, if we stopped talking about everything that
> makes someone upset, we may as well shut down the list because we
> wouldn't even be able to discuss the weather.

> Others,including me, are
> just plain bored with it, since you haven't written anything new on
> the
> topic for a long, long time.

Don't read it then. I certainly don't read every post to this list.

I'm growing increasingly concerned that you are trying to use your
position on the list to intimidate and silence those with whom you do
not agree and that this behaviour could be offensive to some who might
otherwise participate.

Watchmen  Maru

--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit
atrocities." ~Voltaire.