Nick Arnett wrote:
> Your anti-religious postings are trivial.  That's the problem.  Science
> versus religion is a perfectly reasonable topic here.  That's not what
> you're offering us.

I think I am seeing both sides to some degree. I have unsubbed from
other lists because of people who couldn't stop beating a dead horse,
and I can see that it might have that effect on some folks here. But I
also tend to think that unless there is a wide-spread reaction I would
leave the other guy alone. As a middle ground (perhaps) folks can always
use a bozo-filter to get rid of his posts.

Regards,

--
Kevin B. O'Brien         TANSTAAFL
[EMAIL PROTECTED]      Linux User #333216

"Democracy means government by the uneducated, while aristocracy means
government by the badly educated." -- G.K. Chesterton