On Sun, Aug 24, 2008 at 8:54 PM, William T Goodall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> On 24 Aug 2008, at 22:42, Alberto Vieira Ferreira Monteiro wrote:
>
> > David Brin wrote:
> >>
> >> But of course I am distracted by the elections, hoping
> >> we'll at last save America and civilization from a
> >> criminal gang.  (What we're seeing -- including the
> >> outright and direct theft of half a trillion dollars
> >> -- goes far beyond regular issues of mere left or
> >> right.)
> >>
> > Now I'm curious - what's so wrong about McCain (beyond his
> > killing of McAbel)?
> >
> > Alberto Monteiro
>

> He doesn't know how to use a computer, he doesn't know how many houses
> he owns and he seems to have too many senior moments for someone in
> charge of the big red button?
>
> And that's without anything to do with his policies.
>
> Ooh! Shiny  Maru
>

> --
> William T Goodall
> Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Web  : http://www.wtgab.demon.co.uk
> Blog : http://radio.weblogs.com/0111221/
>
> It was only after ordering the melon balls that Rick discovered he was
> at a drive through plastic surgery.

McCain doesn't know how to use a computer. So? What does that have to do
with
being President?  My choice for President depends on which candidate I think
will
address all the issues facing the USA consistent with my values, not whether
or not he has a cool Facebook page.

john -- about to vote in my 9th Presidential election