At 03:13 PM Wednesday 8/27/2008, Pat Mathews wrote:

>Ah. Gotcha. Yeah - we played sports, but today? Play? What's that?
>Something you make a playdate for. Don't get me started; I think my
>grandbabies are hideously overprotected.

What do you do when several times each year in your town kids get
shot dead in the park, walking down the street, standing on the
balcony outside their apartment door, or when a bullet comes through
the window or wall (all of them being "collateral damage" rather than
the target of whatever gang or gangs are doing the shooting)?

Unprintable Opinion Maru

. . . ronn!  :)