> William T Goodall wrote:
> > That assumes there aren't crazy religionists
> trying to play the system
> > to promote their superstitious pernicious garbage.

> When it's split between crazy creationists in one side
> and mass murdering atheist baby killers on the other, I
> think I side with the creationists.
> Alberto Monteiro

That is not thinking, Alberto, that is feeling!~)  I unequivocally side with
the mass murdering atheists!~).

I wonder if Sarah Palin is deliberately using her Down Syndrom pregnancy "with
four kids already, and at an age when the risk of fetal abnormalities is
massively escalated"?
By not aborting, her "moral" position has advanced her political career.  It IS
"a terrible, selfish, morally bankrupt example to set", especially if McCain
wins and she is a doddering heartbeat away from the presidency.

What is really scary is there are several Supreme Court justices older than Mc
Cain...
Jon