On 1 Sep 2008, at 01:32, David Hobby wrote:

> No, it's the honest terminology.  Abortion kills children,
> very young children who can't survive outside the womb, and
> who wouldn't count as human at all except for their human DNA.
>
> Now this happens to be the same term adopted by some religious
> zealots, but that doesn't make it incorrect.
>
> Here's an analogy:  It's like using degrees Kelvin to measure
> temperature, instead of Celsius.  The melting point of water
> is a pretty arbitrary place to put the zero of a temperature
> scale, just as "birth" is an arbitrary place to start counting
> a child's age.  If we're going to talk about abortion, it's
> only common sense to do it using a scale that starts at
> conception (or the start of cell division).

So a terrorist breaks into a fertility clinic and steals a 1000 frozen
zygotes. Then they make a demand - release our compatriots from jail
or we'll kill a thousand American children!

LOL Maru

--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Every Sunday Christians congregate to drink blood in honour of their
zombie master.