On 20 Oct 2008, at 02:05, Nick Arnett wrote:

> On Sun, Oct 19, 2008 at 4:24 PM, William T Goodall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >wrote:
>
> Or, and this is my preference, just drop it.  You are completely
> wrong; the
> numbers don't lie.

Of course you prefer not be shown to be wrong. I think it's very clear
to any reasonable person that I am right. Your blustering and
posturing isn't going to convince anyone otherwise.

Lies, Damn Lies and Statistics Maru

--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

“Babies are born every day without an iPod. We will get there.” - Adam
Sohn, the head of public relations for Microsoft's Zune division.