On 21 Oct 2008, at 19:27, Mauro Diotallevi wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 10:21 AM, William T Goodall
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> On 20 Oct 2008, at 15:59, Mauro Diotallevi wrote:

>>> And a dash of Battlestar Galactica.
>>
>> That's a bit tenuous. The final five?
>
> I was thinking more in terms of sleeper agents.

The fifth-columnist aspect of that is somewhat relevant but I think
the dual-identity theme although related is different. I don't have an
explanation and am just putting it up for discussion but it's
interesting that the TV Zeitgeist has thrown this up this year. I
suspect that Whedon's twist on the notion may be more subversive than
_My Own Worst Enemy_ :-)

Plausible Deniability Maru

  "The word god is for me nothing more than the expression and product
of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still
primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish." - Albert
Einstein

--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]