Alberto Vieira Ferreira Monteiro said the following on 10/26/2008 8:44 PM:
> This is something I don't understand. If Obama is the anti-corporation
> candidate, how he gets 2-3x more money for the campaing than
> McPalin?

About 90% of Obama's fund raising comes from individuals.  After
withdrawing from Federal campaign financing, he announced he would not
accept any donations from political action committees and has not done
so to date.  Details available at
http://www.opensecrets.org/pres08/summary.php?cid=N00009638

He isn't beholden to particular PACs or corporations because he's not
taken their money.

--[Lance]

--
 GPG Fingerprint: 409B A409 A38D 92BF 15D9 6EEE 9A82 F2AC 69AC 07B9
 CACert.org Assurer