> > Now that the American people have realized the
> right-wing is batshit
> > crazy, you will hear a lot of bizarre stuff as they
> desperately try to
> > stop their slide into total irrelevance. So pay
> attention.

> Yes, history has shown it is a lot easier to mistreat
> people if you first
> censor them and then demonize and dehumanize them. Helps
> keep the conscience clear.

for once i agree with williams...

i'm not so sure the american people have realized the right-wing is batshit
crazy,  some of them are beginning to realize we have been scammed,but many
still buy into the mc cain/palin fear and hate mongering, and blame fannie,
freddie, acorn and the people losing their homes...   blame the victim and
glorify the robber barons with a big xmas bonus!~)
jon