On Nov 12, 2008, at 8:08 PM, Nick Arnett wrote:

> Anybody here a Second Life participant?  I'm talking to them about
> perhaps
> joining the company... but I'm barely familiar with it as a user.  Any
> suggestions about things to try, etc.  I'm most interested in
> metrics and
> such, things that are or could be measured, which has to do mostly
> with the
> economy, of course.

I don't do SL -- hell, I'm still working out the intricacies of my
*first* life -- but in more general terms, I've got an ear to the
ground on various aspects of work to be found in the areas of Web
design and graphics. In what capacity would you be hiring on with
them? Full-time, part, freelance, work-for-hire? I might or might not
be able to offer insight on broader terms.

--
Warren Ockrassa
Blog  | http://indigestible.nightwares.com/