On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 5:29 PM, Alberto Vieira Ferreira Monteiro <
albm...@centroin.com.br> wrote:

> Nick Arnett wrote:
> >
> > I've created a Twitter user, KillerBs, associated with the list.  (...)
> >
> I have no fidea of what is a Twitter. I guess it's a kind of robot, and,
> in my wish list, a robot that I would like to see is one that grabs
> the messages in Brin's blog and reposts here.

Hmmm... That wouldn't be very hard to whip up, but I think I'd want to ask
his permission, since that could easily be a copyright infringement
otherwise.  Anybody else want that?  How about summaries, with links back to
his blog?

Nick