Gary wrote:

> 1. What is the last name of your fifth grade teacher?
> 2. What was the license plate of your first car?
>
> I'm reasonably  sure that I had the correct name for the 5th grade teacher,
> but I must be an incredible slacker because I didn't remember the license
> plate number of my first vehicle - 25 years ago.
>
> Capital One promptly locked my account, for my security.
>
> It's scary that any database contains this much information about me.  If
> it's in a database, it can be compromised. It's no wonder identity theft is
> running rampant in the US.

Good Grief!  *I* don't know the license plate on our *current* cars!!  And I
might remember the name of my 5th grade teacher, but geez!  How the heck
does a bank know that???

Time to convert any money left to gold and bury it in a sock in the back
yard =+)).

Jo Anne
Getting too old for this stuff Maru