Here's an interesting article by Luigi Zingales. In case you are
interested in reading more of his writing, he has a book, "Saving
Capitalism from the Capitalists", co-authored with Raghuram Rajan.

For those who do not have time to read the entire article, I've quoted
some of the more interesting parts below:

http://www.nationalaffairs.com/publications/detail/capitalism-after-the-crisis