On Oct 25, 2009, at 8:06 PM, Deborah Harrell wrote:

On Sun, 10/25/09, Doug Pensinger <brig...@zo.com> wrote:

<snippage>
Good to hear from you all that haven't posted much, maybe
we can get a
rip roaring discussion going.  Anybody over hear read
Banks' new one?

Hey, guess who's posting from home for the first time?
(I did have some serious help getting stuff hooked up, and I still hate this laptop's 'finger mouse.' -- hmm, hadn't thought of what that conjures up, but it's entirely apt...)

Debbi
Posting Like A Newbie Maru

You mean one of these?  http://xkcd.com/243/

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed and hence clamorous to be led to safety by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. - H.L. MENCKEN