Better engineers, and more of them?

Lots of Stanford and Berkeley engineering graduates to hire?

When I talked about this last year with the Google people, they said that
they still believed that you got more dollars for your money hiring
engineers in Mountain View than in Durham or Austin.

They could be wrong, but I wouldn't lay long odds on it...

Yours,

Brad DeLong