On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 1:42 PM, John Williams <jwilliams4...@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 1:27 PM, Kevin O'Brien <zwil...@zwilnik.com>
> wrote:
>
> > OK, I'm not at all clear on how you got "top-down" management out of
> what I
> > said.
>
> I'm getting tired of correcting all this nonsense,

I strongly believe that the attitude that fragment reflects - that what
another person says is nonsense and you are correcting them - drives people
away from any community in the long run if it persists and dominates. A few
will engage with you for the same unfortunate reason (to try to "correct"
you), but then it just becomes a matter of who can be a bigger bully.

Do whatever you want with my opinion, but I, for one, will be quite
grateful if you choose to present your words as though they were just your
thoughts and opinions and to treat others with much greater respect.

Nick