On 1 Jul 2004, at 12:09 pm, G. D. Akin wrote:

Retro Hugos:

"More Than Human"           Theodore Sturgeon
"Mission of Gravity"             Hal Clement
"Childhood's End"                Arthur C. Clarke
"Fahrenheit 451"                  Ray Bradbury
"The Caves of Steel"            Isaac Asimov

This is much more difficult-three acknowledged classics by Asimov, Bradbury,
and Clarke. Maybe four as several on the list have lauded "Mission of
Gravity", which I have yet to read. I haven't read Sturgeon's book either.

The two you haven't read are my favorites on that list. My vote would go to "Mission of Gravity" with "More Than Human" a close second.

--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Invest in a company any idiot can run because sooner or later any idiot is going to run it." - Warren Buffet