Steve Sloan wrote:

> Man, that would be a really hard choice! In previous Retro Hugo
> nominee lists I've seen, I'd never even heard of at least one
> of the nominees, so I would feel guilty if I had to vote out of
> ignorance. On this one, however, I have read and enjoyed all
> five nominees. They're all really good, and each one is among
> its author's best works.

Oh, come on, you've never heard of:

"Farmer in the Sky"                    Robert A. Heinlein  (Retro winner:
1951 (presented 2001))
"Pebble in the Sky"                    Isaac Asimov (1951 nominee)
"The Mule"                                Isaac Asimov (Part of "Foundation
and Empire") (Retro winner: 1946 (presented 1996))

among others?

George A