> From: Jim Sharkey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> It looks like the archives aren't working.  I noticed I haven't
been
> getting Deborah's messages, probably because I blanket blocked her

> provider for some reason, and I wanted to get her address and
> let it through.  But the archives haven't been working for
> about the past
> week.  I've been *seriously* busy at work the past six to eight
> weeks and haven't really been following the list; did I miss a
> memo?  :-p

I haven't seen a response to this.  Any update on the archives?  I
assume this is due to the change of mail servers.  Is the plan to
get the archives back on line at some point?

Personally, I use the archives as a quick "have I been unsubscribed
because of bounced messages?" check.   Or to see what's going on
after a message is bounced by my company's spam/bad words filter.

 - jmh