Jim Sharkey wrote:

> Dan Minette wrote:
> >From: "Horn, John"
> >>Huh?  The archives at "http://database.mccmedia.com/pipermail/brin-l/";.
> >>I get a page unavailable message when I try to go there.
> >The actual message was at:
> >http://www.mccmedia.com/pipermail/brin-l/Week-of-Mon-20040705/005368.html
>
> I was able to get to the message via Dan's link, but I still get
> a "page unavailable" message from John's link, and I'm not at work
> or anything.  Very strange.
>
> Jim
> The game is afoot Maru

What's also strange is that the server, which in the past was kind
enough to send me notification when there was a post awaiting approval,
isn't doing so anymore.

(Hence the flood of messages from Rob, some of them a lot older than 12
hours -- sorry!  Until I get better, would anyone like to e-mail me
reminding me to check for posts needing approval every so often?)

        Julia

under the weather maru