From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2003 3:23 PM
Subject: RE: [BD] UK Ultimate Events Reminder

> Is there a good reason why this contradicts the email recently sent by
Chris
> Hughes (Acting DoC) regarding Tour and Mixed Tour dates ?
>
> E.g. Tour dates recently announced don't show.
> E.g. BritOpen appears to clash with the recently announced Tour 3 bid
>
> When is my team supposed to be where ?
>
> Wayne
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

All
> [...]
> Mobile: 077 400 84207
> Fax: 01323 430223
>
> 05 JULY 2003 (2 DAYS) - MIXED EVENT III
> Location: TBA - [Outdoor Ultimate]
>
> TBA
>
> TBA
> TBA, , , ,
> Main Email: TBA
>
> 19 JULY 2003 (2 DAYS) - TOUR IV
> Location: TBA - [Outdoor Ultimate]
>
> TBA
> TBA
> TBA, , , ,
> Main Email: TBA
>
> 26 JULY 2003 (2 DAYS) - EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE III
> Location: Copenhagen, Denmark - [Outdoor Ultimate]
>

> TBA
> Main Email: TBA
>
> 09 AUGUST 2003 (2 DAYS) - MIXED NATIONALS
> Location: TBA - [Outdoor Ultimate]
>
> TBA
>

> TBA
> TBA, , , ,
> Main Email: TBA
>
> 23 AUGUST 2003 (7 DAYS) - EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIPS
> Location: Fonteney-le-Comte, France - [Outdoor Ultimate]
>
> TBA
>

> http://www.euc2003.org/
>
> TBA
> TBA, , , ,
> Main Email: TBA
>
> 24 AUGUST 2003 (3 DAYS) - COPA CABANA
> Location: Nottingham - [Outdoor Ultimate]
>
> The notorius Nottingham party tournament returns bigger and better for
2003.
> Three days, two days normal tourny, one day hat tournament on the bank
> holiday, three days of complete carnage.  We may if through on a little
> bounce guts.  Much more info to follow
>
> Lorrie Monaghan
> Main Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Alternative Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Home Phone: 0115 8450387
>
> 06 SEPTEMBER 2003 (2 DAYS) - OPEN NATIONALS
> Location: TBA - [Outdoor Ultimate]
>
> TBA
> TBA
> TBA, , , ,
> Main Email: TBA
>
> 13 SEPTEMBER 2003 (2 DAYS) - GLASTONBURY
> Location: Glastonbury - [Outdoor Ultimate]
>

> Unwind after a tough Tour at Britains best tournament
> Rik Shipley
> 16 Talbot Terrace, Burley, Leeds, LS4 2RRN,
> Main Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Home Phone: 0113 2749400

> Notice of Confidentiality
>
> This transmission contains information that may be confidential
> and that may also be privileged. Unless you are the intended
> recipient of the message (or authorised to receive it for the
> intended recipient) you may not copy, forward, or otherwise use
> it, or disclose it or its contents to anyone else. If you have
> received this transmission in error please notify us immediately
> and delete it from your system.
>
> Tel: +44 1737 241144
> Fax: +44 1737 241496
> Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Watson Wyatt LLP is regulated by the Financial Services Authority
> in the conduct of UK investment business.

The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user of the e-mail
address to which it was addressed, or in the case of an incorrectly addressed e-mail
message, the intended recipient. No-one else may copy, use, disseminate or forward all
or any part of it in any form.

Although this email, including any attachments, is believed to be free of any virus,
or other defect which might affect any computer or IT system into which it is received
and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free,
and no responsibility is accepted for any loss or damage arising in any way from its
use.

The views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and not necessarily the
employees company.

If you receive this e-mail in error please accept our apology.  If this is the case we
would be obliged if you would contact the sender and then delete the e-mail.