No.
Cheers
Adam

----- Original Message -----
From: "Frisbee Coward" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2003 12:51 AM
Subject: RE: [BD] Indoor Nationals

> Is there anyone else who thinks that the criteria for the finals is just a
> little too haphazard this year? I know there were organisational problems,
> but the criteria listed for wild card slots just seems far too random to
> me...
>
> The fact is, any team that seriously takes the indoors seriously could
have
> entered. Less than a week before the regionals, every regional had spare
> places. Any team that really wanted to go to the qualifiers could.
>
> There were quite a few teams that were conspicuous by their absence at the
> qualifiers. Is it really the case that *all* of these players were busy
with
> GB training? If so, why did nobody think to move either the qualifiers or
> training? These dates have been provisional for quite a long time, haven't
> they? If there really was no way around the conflict, this should have
been
> announced or discussed before the events.
>
> Apart from anything else, it's seems completely unjust to allow a team
that
> didn't go to the qualifiers to have a free ride into the finals,
regardless
> of how good they may be, when other teams who played really hard all
weekend
> and came 5th or 6th don't get to go. Who's to say that these teams also
> didn't suffer through players who couldn't make it? Yet, they still made
the
> effort to play and maybe with an extra player, they may have made the top
4.

> Entry to the finals really should not be down to the whim of a couple of
> people. Particularly when it's 25% of the teams that we're talking about.
It
> makes a mockery of the whole qualifying process, and doesn't exactly help
> lend the sport any credibility.

The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user of the e-mail
address to which it was addressed, or in the case of an incorrectly addressed e-mail
message, the intended recipient. No-one else may copy, use, disseminate or forward all
or any part of it in any form.

Although this email, including any attachments, is believed to be free of any virus,
or other defect which might affect any computer or IT system into which it is received
and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free,
and no responsibility is accepted for any loss or damage arising in any way from its
use.

The views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and not necessarily the
employees company.

If you receive this e-mail in error please accept our apology.  If this is the case we
would be obliged if you would contact the sender and then delete the e-mail.