I guess we'll have to do this the old fashioned way. Please fill in the
blanks - and no cheating!

Spirit? 1 Clapham 1 2 LLL1 3 Chevy S 4 Chevy N 5 Druids 6 Tshark 7 Plastic Factory 1 8 Clapham 2 9 10 11 12 13 Flyght Club 14 Atomic Horse 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 Plastic Factory2 30 How many teams were there anyway?

Jack