=== message truncated ===

The contents of this e-mail are confidential and are intended only for the use of the
recipient(s) unless otherwise indicated.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender(s) immediately by
telephone.
Please destroy and delete the message from your computer.
distribution and/or publication of this e-mail is strictly prohibited unless expressly
authorised by the sender(s).
No person, without written confirmation of the contents of this e-mail, should rely on
it.
Whilst this e-mail and the information it contains are supplied in good faith, no
member of the Balfour Beatty plc group of companies shall be under any liability in
respect of the contents of this e-mail or for any reliance the recipient may place on
it.
This e-mail is sent for information purposes only and shall not have the effect of
creating a contract between the parties.