From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2003 4:37 PM
Subject: [BD] Feeling Lost after Tour2

> > Just bear in mind you might not hear anything for a month.
>
> Does "anything" include the results? (Lots of people are saying they can't
> find them anywhere, & I assume they've checked the [BD] archives as well
as
> assorted websites...)
>
> Knowing the TDs would be away after the tournament, I assume that an
> alternative procedure for getting the results out to the public would have
> been devised ?
>
> Wayne

> Notice of Confidentiality
>
> This transmission contains information that may be confidential
> and that may also be privileged. Unless you are the intended
> recipient of the message (or authorised to receive it for the
> intended recipient) you may not copy, forward, or otherwise use
> it, or disclose it or its contents to anyone else. If you have
> received this transmission in error please notify us immediately
> and delete it from your system.
>
> Tel: +44 1737 241144
> Fax: +44 1737 241496
> Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.

The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user of the e-mail
address to which it was addressed, or in the case of an incorrectly addressed e-mail
message, the intended recipient. No-one else may copy, use, disseminate or forward all
or any part of it in any form.

Although this email, including any attachments, is believed to be free of any virus,
or other defect which might affect any computer or IT system into which it is received
and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free,
and no responsibility is accepted for any loss or damage arising in any way from its
use.

The views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and not necessarily the
employees company.

If you receive this e-mail in error please accept our apology.  If this is the case we
would be obliged if you would contact the sender and then delete the e-mail.