Hi everyone,

Here's a few last minute things you should know, much
of it will have been sent out before.

SCHEDULE

The schedule is available for download.
Captain’s Meeting at 8:30am.
First game starts at 9:00am.

DIRECTIONS

All are on the website.
MAKE SURE YOU COME OFF THE CAMERON TOLL ROUNDABOUT AT
PEFFERMILL ROAD (A6095). Also make sure that you have
downloaded the most up-to-date documents.

PUB NIGHT

We will be at the Crags from 8pm on Friday night.
We’re also there for the Saturday night party, you can
make your way there at any time.
We have arranged a deal where everyone can get 50p off
drinks and food on both Friday and Saturday nights.

Looking forward to welcoming you to Edinburgh for Tour
4.

Andy
Tour 4 TD

=====