Howdy all!

Well I have just about recovered from the weekend; just wanna thank all the teams that made it up to Manchester for the Frisbee fest that was ‘If Carlsberg Ran a Tournament…’ it was one hell of a weekend. cheers.

The final standings are:

1, Revolution                           Winners
2, 3 Frogs
3, Discuits
4, Deep Threat
5, Mohawks                            Plate Winners
6, Drug Store Cowboys            Spirit Prize
7, Lords of the Ring
8, Muppets
9, Slubu                                 Spoon winners
10, Bad Habits
11, Chunky Monkey
12, Fingers 6
13, 2 Many Pies

MVP of the Final
(decided by a knock-out Ro Sham Bo contest as no one got more than one vote)
            Nick (playing for 3 Frogs)

Party Awards…

Male-
Me (even though I wasn’t drinking on Saturday) and Al Topping (3 Frogs) drew, but Al won after shot-gunning a can of Crest super strength lager faster.

Female-
         Debbie (Discuits)

3 Pint Challenge (will non-regulation straws)
         Steve and Alison (Flyght Club) playing with Chunky Monkey
                  30.3 seconds
Solo effort
         Greg ‘the Kendal Mint Cake’ playing with DSC,
                  42 seconds

Lost Property
-White Towel
-Black Primark T-Shirt
-Really old Atlantic T-shirt (I think its was once blue)
-Blue Donnay Track Suit Bottoms

One final thing…

GB rule!!!!

Cheers