----- Original Message -----
From: Stu Mitchell
To: Britdisc
Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2003 9:29 PM
Subject: GB Open for WUC2004

Following our success at EUC2003 we are already planning for Worlds in Finland. We
don't intend to have any practice sessions which are open to all. We want to work on
an invitation only basis, this means we can limit the numbers and have productive
sessions from the first practice.
We will be having a bit of a gathering after the last games on Saturday at Nationals.
Please feel free to come along if you have any questions and if you wish to put your
name forward for next years team.
 To find out more ask Si Hill(Clapham), Rik Shipley(Leeds) or Stu Mitchell(Chevron).

Cheers
STU
European Champ.