BD,

Is any one else dieing to hear what happened in France.

Can we have a few reports, I realise that jack may be saving some of them for
Ultimatum but just some personal accounts would be nice.

Go on share your view of one of the greatest triumphs in the History of UK Ultimate
with the rest of us.

Cheers
Tom

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance
upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited.   If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer.