Ed, et al,

I'm not sure how, but you seem to have managed to completely overlook the 4
(or more!?) emails requesting that UKU members visit
http://www.ukultimate.com/elections/2004/ for election information,
manifestos and ballot forms. These weren't just on BritDisc!

http://www.ukultimate.com/elections/2004/graham.asp
>     Samuel 'Scando' Webber
http://www.ukultimate.com/elections/2004/sam.asp

In short, these 10 people are committed enough to be willing to devote a
portion of their time to running the sport of Ultimate in the UK,
hoping/planning to improve it for all who participate.

In my opinion:
- UK Ultimate is run "by the people, for the people", that's why we vote for
people to represent us on the Board;
- Most of hoi poloi are willing to snipe at the duly elected powers-that-be,
but too few are willing to stand for election;
- If the cliche "If you want something done right, do it yourself" is true,
UKU must be pretty near perfect, as is, few are willing to "stand up and be
counted" and make changes;
- The (much easier to administer!) alternative is a tyranny... when you can
whinge all you want, but the powers-that-be won't even pretend to listen!

Yes, I'm a candidate, and you can either vote for me, or not vote for me.
If you want to know more about me, ask your friends, and/or search the
BritDisc archives for posts from me... you'll find a few...

Wayne

---
Wayne Retter
[EMAIL PROTECTED]