*sigh* you always come back for more *sigh*

> > that should make us all sit up and think seriously about how the sport is changing.

Most of us have already sat up Roger, but then its slightly easier for
those of us with a BMI <25!

> > Are you that busy Jamie that you couldn't help one team for 2 hours once
> > in a 12 month period at a time and date that was convenient for you?
> > Couldn't you go to IKEA one less time? Watch one less DVD one afternoon?
> > Play with little Jamie a little less? ;-)

I already spend on average 10 hours a week organising/administrating the
four LLL teams, whose 50 or so members subsequently pass on the knowledge
gained/shared to various other student, women's, mixed, open and GB teams.
Unsurprisingly, we find this reward enough in itself, and don't ask for any
monetary recompense.

As for little Jaimie, it takes a lot less than two hours - I'm that good!
;)

> > Dunno.

Now there's a surprise! Instead of proposing half-baked ideas Roger, why
don't you formulate a plan for implementing one of them, ask some people
for their input, and then organise a team to help you realise it. You
complain about apathetic people Roger, but at least they don't fire off
random ideas and then complain that no one is doing anything about them.

Jaimie

General Secretary
#7 LeedsLeedsLeeds
07876751813