From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2003 5:25 PM
Subject: [BD] vote for me

> Hi Steve/all
>
> your point is valid that the majority of players are not represented on
the uku commitee especially this year as all who are going for election play
for top 8 clubs or GB.
> Granted i now play for chevron and compete in the top 8 at home and abroad
but i also play for Motion in co-ed and fingers 6 indoors and we wernt that
high last year!!!

> >From my point of view i would like to see more players from university
ultimate or tour B players stand so we get a cross section of views within
the decision making process.
> I think its vital to get university players on the commitee as they make
up a great chunk of the comunity in the uk. i'd especially like the uni
coorinator and for that matter also the co-ed coordinators on the board!!!
as at the moment neither are on as voted for members so that negates them
for putting forward their opinions better for next year.
> Why is that Rich maybee you can fill me in on that??? as i feel they
should be posts within the uku commitee and voted for at the same time as
everyone else each year, and will be my first proposal to the board for next
year.
> The problems such as no insurance for uni players through uku was
highlighted on here in the last few weeks needs to be dealt with by the
board and needs to be brought to the attention of the uku commitee straight
away.(some students also work full time so this is a problem if they have to
take time off with an injury and need financial compensation.if thay are not
covered they could sue the organisers or sports grounds etc.)
> As there are no uni players or juniors on the commitee this year i was
hoping to be their voice as im going to be more involved with the junior
side of things this year, and as i also help coach the manchester uni team i
think i will get to know alot about whats going on within uni ultimate.(and
this list helps a great deal).
> Dont forget though steve that most of those standing have played through
the ranks of student ultimate and lower teams as we progressed from beginers
to representing our teams abroad.
> myself i played first for fingers six in the early to mid 90's and
regulary finished in the spoon position.

> Si.b
>
> if you dont vote for me at least vote for someone its your duty!!!!
>
> p.s. pick on me more as i need a challenge and always have an opinion, as
those that know me will confirm lol.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
> > http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/1MXolB/TM

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---
[This E-mail has been scanned for viruses but it is your responsibility
to maintain up to date anti virus software on the device that you are
currently using to read this email. ]