Please see the list of entries for tour one below. If
for some reason you believe you should be on the list
and are not then give me a call on 07966 577 563 or
mail me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] yep that means
sometime today. I’ve got a day off so catch me while
im free.

There are a few of you that have made contact
previously and that i still have not received your
money. If you want to call me and make some
arrangement like wiring the money or even to put down
a family member to hold your place then im open to
options...

1) Lord Of The Ring 1
2) Lord Of The Ring 2
3) Fire Of London 1
4) Fire Of London 2
5) Fusion 1
6) Fusion 2
7) Abstract
8) LTD Release 1
9) LTD Release 2
10) UTB 1
11) UTB 2
12) UTB 3
13) Cardiff ultimate
14) trigger happy
15) Sublime
16) Blue Arse Flies 1
17) LLLadies   (leeds)
18) Chevron Action Flash
19) GB Junior Women
20) Reddog
21) WOW
22) Sheffield Steal 1
23) Smash and Grab
24) Sheffield Steal 2
25) Discuits
26) Clapham 1
27) Clapham 2
28) Emo 1
29) Emo 2
30) Hammerage
31) HRH 1
32) HRH 2
33) ABH Ultimate
34) Shox
35) LeedsLeedsLeeeds 1
36) LeedsLeedsLeeeds 2
37) Revolutions
38) DiscOver Death
39) Motion
40) Flyght Club 1
41) Flyght Club 2
42) SkuMy
43) Factory 1
44) Factory 2
45) Factory 3
46) Blue Arse Flies 2
47) Bristol Womens
48) Tenacious Devon
49) GB Juniors    (contact made but not entered yet)
50) Strange Blue
51) Sublime Stars
52) Fingers Six   (contact made but not entered yet)

hope all are well and looking forward to a great
weekend, and also remember beer and music onsite on
Saturday night

regards

matt
www.bristoltours.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk