All

The first deadline for Tour One is approaching fast.

These are the teams entered so far:

1) Brighton Ultimate 1

2) Brighton Ultimate 2

3) Strange Blue

4) Sheffield Steal 1

5) Chevron Action Flash

6) emo

7) Fire Of London 1

8) Fire Of London 2

9) Sheffield Steal 2

10) Tenacious devon 1

11) Tenacious devon 2

12) LTD Release 1

13) LTD Release 2/womens

14) Baf

15) Mild Mannered Janitors

16) Sublime

17) Aye Aye

leedsleedsladies
Sublime Stars

If your not on this list and would rather pay £150
than £200 for your entry into Tour One then
you need to get me a cheque before the 7th Of March

Regards

Adam & Matt

A & B and Womens Tour 1
BRISTOL
2nd & 3rd April 2005
www.bristoltours.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk
Dear All

You are invited to Bristol Tour One, which will be held at Clifton
College
Sports Ground, Abbots Leigh, Bristol on the weekend of the 2ndth and
3rd of
April. The deadline for all entrants is 7th March 2005. yes you read it
right that is the 7th March 2005.

Due to entry problems previously we have set up a new system. If you
enter
before the deadline then great you're happy and we are happy.
If you enter after the 7th of March then you will be liable to pay
another
£50 on top of the initial fee. This will be donated to the Tsaunami
Appeal.
If you enter between the 21st of March and 1stst of April the you
liable to
pay not £50 but another £100 again to be donated to the Appeal.

ENTRY FEE - £150 per team

A (hopefully satisfactory) discount of £25 is available for student
teams
i.e. £125.

A separate Women's Tour will run alongside the Open Tour and any
women's
teams wishing to enter will be charged £150, with the student discount
again
applying.

CAMPING/B&B - On site camping available (free of charge) with 24hr
toilet
facilities open to all. Changing rooms with hot showers will be readily
accessible. A list of local B&B / Guest Houses is on the website.

The camp site will be accessible from Friday evening, and the sports
ground
is keeping their bar open until around 2300hrs for anyone wishing to
have a
few beers before bed.

GRUB/PARTY - A cheap food option of pasta and other quick stuff is
available
all day Saturday and Sunday as well as Saturday evening, followed by a
party
and a bar with a late licence, hopefully of 1am (currently applied for)

DIRECTIONS FOR THE SPORTS GROUND - From North, South, East or West: M5
-
exit at Jct 19. Follow A369 towards Bristol for approximately 4 miles
on a
windy road through small villages until you see a narrow turning on the
right hand side signed posted for Clifton Sports Ground. (Watch out as
this
turning can creep up on you - if you get to the traffic lights, you
have
gone too far! - this does not include the pedestrian crossing lights at
the
George Inn at Abbots Leigh Village).

CAMPSITE - Instead of turning into the sports ground you continue up to
the
traffic lights and turn right. 350 yards on the right hand side you
will see
a gate. This is the entrance to the camping area. Please pitch your
tents in
the bottom right hand side of the field.

Matt & Adam
NB: All Team fees are non refundable after 7th March. Fines for late
entry
may be donated to cancer research, depending on whether the Appeal has
already achieved the neccessary level of funds.

Contact Details:
Mathew Edwards
7 Sloan St
St George
Bristol BS5 7AD
E-mail address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Mobile: 07966 577 563
Adam's mobile 07976 440218

TOUR ONE BRISTOL - Clifton Rugby Club

2nd & 3rd April 2005

I ENCLOSE MY CHEQUE FOR £.............
PLEASE MAKE ALL CHEQUES PAYABLE TO MATHEW EDWARDS AND RETURN TO ABOVE
ADDRESS

POSTCODE:.............

DIVISION:  OPEN / WOMEN