Dear BD

Please can I remind everyone who wants to take part in Tour 4 this
weekend that they MUST BE REGISTERED AND PAID MEMBERS OF THE UKUA prior
to participation in the tournament.   Tour A players must also register
with their teams on the website (i.e. put their name down under the team
they are playing for on the website).

Andy Malarkey (the TD) will accept money (cheques) on Saturday morning
at the captain's meeting.  Please know how much you owe and which
membership you require prior to giving Andy a cheque.  Please make the
cheque out for the requisite amount, and write your name, email address,
the type of membership you require AND YOUR MEMBERSHIP NUMBER on the
back of the cheque (the latter is to make sure you know you are
registered!).

IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO GIVE ANDY YOUR MEMBERSHIP PAYMENT.

Spot checks WILL be conducted.

If you plan on having someone in your team who wants to play only for
this weekend and requires TEMPORARY MEMBERSHIP, please email
[EMAIL PROTECTED] so that I can put you on the paid members list.
You will need to either send a cheque (please let me know via email
before Friday 25th June - 5pm) to the UKUA address on the website - or
find Andy on Saturday prior to your first game (but preferably at the
captain's meeting).

I hope that is clear.

Please direct any questions to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks
UKUA Administrator