Firstly, sorry for the delay in getting this information to you.

Tour 4 will be occuring on the weekend of August 27/28 as planned.

The A and Womens Tour will be in Mansfield.

The B Tour will be in Colchester.

Both events will be priced at £160 per team.

It had originally been hoped that all events could be held at the same venue, however due to the popularity of all of this years Tours this has not been possible. The advantages of having the Tour split however will include less time pressure on B and Womens Tour schedules, and improved facilities for all teams at both events.

I hope this doesn't inconvenience many teams. Please be assured that the UKUA have attempted to find the best solution for all teams and all events.

Dave Grayson.
UKUA Board Member.

P.S. Thanks to all those B tour teams who got back to me confirming they were intending to be attending.