Dear All,

I'm one of the coordinators (midlands) for  christians in ultimate and below
is what happens at tournaments... we would like  it if you came along to our
meeting (if its just to see what goes on or join in  - either/ or is cool with
us :) )

We meet on Saturday 20 minutes after the last game  (enough time for a warm
down/call), in the Endzone of Pitch 1  nearest the clubhouse.

**Christians in Ultimate is a network of Christians who are involved in
competitive ultimate.  We try to meet, to encourage and support each other  as
part of our Christian faith at tournaments where going to our home churches  is
not possible.**

Please feel free to come along, whether you would call yourself a Christian
or not.  Or you can come and find Tom Candlin (LLLeeds), Hannah  Wilcox
(LLLeeds), Joe Graves (Fusion) or Judas (Flyght Club) and  we will be happy to talk
about it... no question is too weird just  ask :)

if you want to find out more before coming along visit our website at
_www.christiansinultimate.co.uk_ (http://www.christiansinultimate.co.uk) ,

hope to see you soon,

Judas