Is anyone out there interested in this?  I can get further information
if you are - so email me.

UKUA Administrator

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 13 August 2004 16:19
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Frisbee Demonstration!

Hi There!

Have just been looking on your website, and i hope you can help me out
with
a slightly odd request!

I am currently promoting a small independent film in London, and am
organising a party for the premier in september. Frisbees are featured
in
the movie, and as such we are looking to have some sort of frisbee
demonstration/trick show to link in with the film to add to the vibe of
the
party.

I realise this may not be something you normally deal with but do you
know
of anyone/people who'd be willing to put on a short demo? Many thanks,
and
hope you can help!

will

Axiom Films Ltd