What you say doesn't make sense.  How does having the B-Tour at the same venue as the
A-Tour stop you from playing the best ultimate you can?  The point of splitting the
Tour wasn't so that you wouldn't have to see the scrubbers (as you obviously consider
them) in the B-Tour - it's so that you consistently play teams of an equal standard.
What does it matter if a team of newbies are playing over the other side of the field
to you?  Might you have to stand next to them in the queue for food?!  Oh, no!

Someone from Clapham made an excellent point yesterday - how are the next generation
of GB players going to get inspired to take the sport seriously and train hard etc if
they can't go and watch the top players in semis and finals of Tours?  Without being
able to see what is possible on an ultimate pitch then fewer people will make the step
up and the standard in the country will go down over time.

Most people do not just instantly jump into this sport because they want to take it
super seriously, most people join a uni club looking for some social activity - this
is why it's essential that tournaments cater for both the top and the bottom players.
If you don't want the party on Saturday, then just don't go!  That fact is that
several of the people at the party will be moving up a level in a year or two and
competing against you.  Ultimate has an excellent social side and it is a big reason
why many people get hooked, if you take away that hook then how are we going to keep
people?

The Tour should NOT just be about the top 8/16 teams, it is a means of bringing
young/inexperienced players through from uni level to international level.

Si.