To all concerned,

As promised here is the email about bids for the UWIN. As in previous years, I'd like
to see the women's student nationals happen sometime around the end of Feb/ start of
March. I'll be accepting bids from now until October 10th for this event. If you or
your club would be interested in hosting this event please contact me before this
date. I'll be taking location & size of venue, cost for teams and accomodation into
account, so please give me details of the above.

Please send bids to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks,
Ange
Student Women's Coordinator