>>Arranging the seasons so that the open and university seasons don't
   overlap would help
   >>by allowing the best university players to focus more on their
   university
   >>teams.

   As a uni ultimate player I believe this is a very good idea. Over the
   last two years that i've played ultimate I have always been confused
   that there's usally been 3 tournaments (tour 1, mixed 1, UNO) during
   the easter break with the uni nationals being the last one. Uni
   ultimate seems to be very keen on always having nationals on the bank
   holiday but wouldn't it be more beneficial to have an open tournament
   then as it gives people with jobs a day off afterwards.

   Hoops

   Phat 'Eds / Sheffield Steal

   Faster than e-mail, more discreet than a phone call and best of all
   it's free - [1]download MSN Messenger today!