Dear ŒContenderı Championıs League team contacts, Eurodisc, & Britdisc,

You are no doubt aware of the success of the Champions league again this
year. A great deal of interest has been noted from many of you about joining
this elite group of teams.

At this yearıs champions League Finals some of you could get the chance to
play against the existing CL terams.

EFDF are sponsors and supporters of this event and it is hoped that
qualification to this event will be open all teams in the future. But this
year, only those of you who have finished in the top 25% of teams at your
national championships will be entitled to enter the Finals and depending on
your results on day one, perhaps get to challenge existing CL teams in
playoffs.

There have been terrible delays in getting this event started so our biggest
problem is now time. So please help by responding quickly and even more
importantly, paying your fees almost immediately. Iım afraid that we simply
cannot extend the deadline for payment.

Here is the tournament information...

VENUE ­ Coldhams Common, CambridgeThe venue is within 30km of Stanstead
Airport and 50km or Harwich sea port

You can see the precise location here...
www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=547322&y=258902&z=1&sv=547250,258750&st=4&a
r=Y&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf

There are train services from Stanstead and Harwich and you can look at
timetables here...
www.travellers-world.info/uk/rail.html

You can find out about coach travel times and prices here...
www.nationalexpress.com/

TEAM FEE - £100
All fields will be marked.
Score boards and water will be supplied.
Changing and shower facilities will be available during the day.
Medical assistance will be available.
Food will be available for sale throughout the day.
Trophies will be supplied.

ACCOMMMODATION
Option 1 - Youth Hostel - £25 per person per night...
The YHA is 3km from the fields. Breakfast, Packed Lunch & Dinner are
included.
Accommodation is 'dormitory' style which means you will share rooms of 6, 8
or 10 people

Option 2 - Camping - £10 (or 15 euros) per person for whole weekend...
Camping is beside the fields. There will be toilet facilities and fresh
water, plus fire safety equipment. NO meals are included. You may stay one,
two or three nights at no extra cost.

FORMAT
This will be announced nearer the time and will be largely dependent upon
the number of teams taking part.

BOOKING
To enter this event you must reply to this mail by Wednesday 14th September
with the following details...

Team Name-
Finishing position at you national championships-
Organisers Name-
No of players-
No of players who will camp-
Full names of all players who require YHA accommodation-
For each of these players please specify which nights they wish to stay-

You must also pay ALL TEAM and YHA FEES by Friday 17th September or your
bookings will be cancelled

All fees other than camping must be paid in £sterling.
You can pay by cheque payable to ŒBritOpenı
Or
You can pay directly...
A/C Name: British open Ultimate
Sort Code: 40 20 06
A/C No: 21473840
IBAN No: GB86MIDL40200621473840
(If you do this you must email me when you do so and tell me the figure
paid)

Camping fees can be paid at the event, but we still need to know numbers in
advance.

I look forward to hearing from you and also seeing you all in Cambridge on
2nd & 3rd October.

Regards
Nolan

European Ultimate Champions League