Hi everyone,

I've had a quick read through some of the recent chatter on BD about splitting the
tours and observers. I have two comments that I thought I'd like to make to everyone!

1: Anything that encourages more women (and juniors) to get involved in Ultimate has
got to be a good thing.
2: If changes can be made to the highest levels of the sport which will help it to be
recognised by the outside community as a sport, this must be good!

I know I've expressed my interest in observers before and come against stiff
opposition but I'm in favour of some changes. I would very much like to know what
everyone thinks about this issue, but I don't want to spark a vast number of emails
over BD, so I've put together a quick online poll at:

http://pub48.bravenet.com/vote/vote.php?usernum=4100683909&cpv=2

I'd be grateful if people would express some opinions as the results can be viewed by
anyone and could be helpful at the AGM. I know the multiple choice format isn't the
best method but it's the one I have available.

Cheers,
Paul.
(Toastrack)