Another limitation to Tony's suggestion, although it
was interesting, is that it is important for lower
ranked teams to see first hand what ultimate is like
at a higher level (i.e. the top four). This is also
better for the develpment of the sport as a whole
because teams can learn off of top level play.

Hargreaves