Morning all,

Please can any teams who are wanting to enter the Midland Winter League this
year get in contact with me to express your interest.

The current plans are to hold all the events in Perry Barr as last year,
generally on the first weekend of Nov-Feb. (Ignoring Jan 1st) As last year,
I suspect that the events will end up being on Saturdays, not Sundays to fit
in with the booking of the venue. I will confirm this later.

Cheers,

Andy
UTB