Britdisc, and UniUltimate

It's the end of the year and time to look back at the two prediction competitions that
we ran earlier in the year. They were both very successful with 98 entries to the Uni
Predictor and nearly 150 to the Tour Predictor.

------------Tour Prediction Results---------------------

A real tough one this year... Fire finishing 5th took many people by surprise, as did
Clapham 2 finishing 10th due to only having 3 tour results to their name. Blue Arse
Flies had a great year as well which not many people saw coming.

Last year Wigsy won the competition with only 2 points (lower = more accurate). This
year the winning score was 8. So, congratulations must go to Alistair Findlay who won
by a margin of 2 points. All the scores have been calculated and a full results list
can be found on the link below.

http://www.lookfly.com/UltimatePredictor/UltimatePredictor.asp

You can check out where all your mates finished and what they predicted too!

Ali wins some exciting ultimate gear from Lookfly.  Ali, we'll contact you to get your
details.

------------End of Prediction Results -----------------

---------Uni Predictor Results----------

Thanks to all those who took the time to enter the Lookfly Uni Ultimate predictor
competition. We had 98 entries (99 if you include the cheeky bugger that tried to
enter after the event - we aren't that dumb).

The top four were
1. Positive Mojo
2. Leeds Jedi
3. Purple Haze
4. Ro Sham Bo

Congratulations to Positive Mojo how are now indoor and outdoor Uni Ultimate Champions.

Also congrats to Matt Harwood and Darren-Pierre Phillips who both correctly predicted
the top 4. However there can only be one winner and as Matt was almost spot on with
the tie breaker and D-P was a country mile away, Matt Harwood is our "University
Ultimate Pundit of the Year".

Matt has won some exciting ultimate gear from Lookfly.

Thanks again to Lookfly and to Lewis Glover for helping us out with the punditry.

------------End of Uni Ultimate Results---------------

Ta

Tom Styles
Voice of UK Ultimate
www.lookflynews.com
www.lookfly.com

PS Fancy a beach ultimate holiday in sunny Mallorca next spring? - The people that
brought you the Copa Cabana and the Mallorcan Copa Pescadisco Hat bring you ¡ el
Torneo ! - Ultimate Paradise. Check out www.el-torneo.com.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance
upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited.   If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer.