No offence to Ali but how can he possibly win when he didn't even predict
Chevron (who finished a mighty 3rd) in any of his placing?!

Matt

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Styles [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 15 September 2004 15:18
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [BD] Ultimate Predictor Results

Britdisc, and UniUltimate

It's the end of the year and time to look back at the two prediction
competitions that we ran earlier in the year. They were both very successful
with 98 entries to the Uni Predictor and nearly 150 to the Tour Predictor.

------------Tour Prediction Results---------------------

A real tough one this year... Fire finishing 5th took many people by
surprise, as did Clapham 2 finishing 10th due to only having 3 tour results
to their name. Blue Arse Flies had a great year as well which not many
people saw coming.

Last year Wigsy won the competition with only 2 points (lower = more
accurate). This year the winning score was 8. So, congratulations must go to
Alistair Findlay who won by a margin of 2 points. All the scores have been
calculated and a full results list can be found on the link below.

http://www.lookfly.com/UltimatePredictor/UltimatePredictor.asp

You can check out where all your mates finished and what they predicted too!

Ali wins some exciting ultimate gear from Lookfly.  Ali, we'll contact you
to get your details.

------------End of Prediction Results -----------------

---------Uni Predictor Results----------

Thanks to all those who took the time to enter the Lookfly Uni Ultimate
predictor competition. We had 98 entries (99 if you include the cheeky
bugger that tried to enter after the event - we aren't that dumb).

The top four were
1. Positive Mojo
2. Leeds Jedi
3. Purple Haze
4. Ro Sham Bo

Congratulations to Positive Mojo how are now indoor and outdoor Uni Ultimate
Champions.

Also congrats to Matt Harwood and Darren-Pierre Phillips who both correctly
predicted the top 4. However there can only be one winner and as Matt was
almost spot on with the tie breaker and D-P was a country mile away, Matt
Harwood is our "University Ultimate Pundit of the Year".

Matt has won some exciting ultimate gear from Lookfly.

Thanks again to Lookfly and to Lewis Glover for helping us out with the
punditry.

------------End of Uni Ultimate Results---------------

Ta

Tom Styles
Voice of UK Ultimate
www.lookflynews.com
www.lookfly.com

PS Fancy a beach ultimate holiday in sunny Mallorca next spring? - The
people that brought you the Copa Cabana and the Mallorcan Copa Pescadisco
Hat bring you ¡ el Torneo ! - Ultimate Paradise. Check out
www.el-torneo.com.

computer.