Thanks for those trying to bring the EUCC to the UK, I'm sorry the
colchester bid wasn't successful.

Bex

Subject: [ED] Announcing the EUCC 2005
From:    "Thomas Griesbaum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date:    Thu, September 16, 2004 10:59 am
To:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Yesterday EFDF announced the venue and date for the European Ultimate
Club Championships 2005 to the European flying disc associations.

Two excellent bids had been submitted: One from Colchester (England)  and
one from Rostock (Germany).

EFDF has decided to give the EUCC 2005 to Rostock. The event will  take
place from

July 3rd to July 9th, 2005.

Please take this event into consideration for your event scheduling.

It is planned to have the following divisons at the EUCC:

Mixed
Women
Open
Masters

We will decide on the number of team slots given to each country per
division based on prior results of (at least) the EUCC 2001 and EUC  2003.
These numbers will be sent to your national association as part  of the
initial invitation to EUCC presumably in October 2004.

Regards,
Thomas Griesbaum
Paul Eriksson
Ted Beute