Hi all,

Following on from Judas I'd also like to mention I lost a blue Mute Hoodie at Glastonbury, so if anyone picked that up by mistake could they please let me know on [EMAIL PROTECTED] It has a pic of Zippy on the front. I did notice a couple of blue hoodies left at the end - (An Aye Aye one I think), so it's possible mine got picked up instead. Good weekend though!

Cheers,
Jandy

[If Dave, Jez or Will are reading this, my Mum says Hi]

hey no1 has put out a list of lost property for glastonbury. im quite keen
to see this as a few things went missing over the weekend. does anyone know who
i contact?

cheers

judas
(hobbits)